September 23, 2010

The cat's out of the bag!

The cat's out of the bag
This is an interesting Snopes article of how this phrase came into our lexicon. I think that they spelled it wrong, it should be "Kat" LOL but then again this is less suspect.

In my new role at my office, I look for failures in the process system and try to help find solutions to avoid the same failures from continuing. It seems that along with this, I have been shining a light into the dark recesses of the processes that never seem to get fixed and have lately offered some creative solutions that may actually be used. The "powers that be" are looking into the coding of a couple of these things and if it's an easy enough change, it might even make it into the updates before the spring equinox. Of course, I'd be thrilled if it made it into the coding before the winter solstice. I will settle for spring, but continue to hope for winter updates.

No comments: